Friday, April 11, 2014

Advocare 24 Day Challenge: Day 11

Playing catchup!! Holy smokes vacation is keeping me busy! It's a lot harder to stay on task when you are out of town. This trip is really testing my willpower!

Here is how day 11 went:

The max phase is a bit more complicated than the cleanse because of the vitamin regimen. 

The max phase includes a pack of vitamins (MNS) that include a pack to take 30 min before breakfast and lunch and a pack to take during breakfast and lunch. I also add fiber pills to my routine. And I take catalyst and Thermoplus.

Before breakfast: Orange is my fiber...




During breakfast:



Before lunch:


During lunch:



For breakfast during the max phase you drink your spark and a meal replacement shake. I love the shakes actually- they are yummy!



Breakfast was 265 calories.

I left around noon for our vacation with both kids. I had all of our snacks and meals packed. Unfortunately I had to miss bootcamp because I had so much to get done to leave.

Ate my lunch on the road...


Lunch breakdown: 295 Calories
Turkey and cheese on whole wheat: 190 calories 
Banana: 105 calories

Once we got to TN I took the kids into Dollywood to walk around and ride rides. Probably walked a mile or so. Good thing as I was way too tired to go to the gym like I planned. We had a blast!!!



For dinner we went Bullfish and they don't have their calories online so I had to guess. It's extremely hard to eat out under the normal allowance of 500 or so calories for dinner. That is why I limited myself during the day to give myself a cushion!




I had tilapia with a sante fe type sauce, creamed spinich and a house salad with fat free dressing. I guessed that to be around 912 calories. (It was most likely less.)

Dinner was awesome but gave me a bit of a tummy ache... I'm thinking it was because of the cream sauce since I'm not used to a ton of cream type foods anymore.

Went back to the hotel and passed out! I'm doing fine with my water intake- infact I'm probably drinking more than I need. 

TOTAL ESTIMATED CALPROC INTAKE: 1,427 which would put me right at my goal!

Day 11 was fantastic and the best part is that other than being a bit swollen from the sodium in food you get when you eat out, I felt great waking up on day 12!

Being on vacation doesn't mean you have to blow the diet! Pack lunches and make healthy dinner options. Withhold on cravings and push through. It's tough at the time but you'll look back and be glad you did! 




No comments:

Post a Comment