Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Advocare 24 Day Challenge: Day 9

Another great day on Advocare! Ate well, got my body moving more than usual on my own, and I have no complaints!

Here is how Day 9 went:

Tuesday is my sleep in day so I did just that. Stone slept in as wel and then we watched cartoons before getting ready for the day. I made breakfast and fed his berries. Took my catalyst and probiotic. Forgot to take my Fiber so I took it later on in the day. For breakfast I made something I have made before for the family and everyone seems to love it. Packed full of protein! Cinnamon and Vanilla Banana Egg Pancakes! Also drank my spark.




Breakfast breakdown: 282 calories
Cinnamon & Vanilla Banana Egg Pancakes with berries - 237 calories (recipe on blog)
Spark - 45 Calories

After breakfast I decided to run and push Stone along. He loves walks so this is such a great way to spend our time together. We have an extremely hilly neighborhood so my goal to run 3 miles was a bit of a stretch considering some of the hills are hard to even walk. So I went ahead and did 1.5 miles at 6mph. I think I may go down to the flat greenway next time to push my distance.



I had a few meetings for Stones EI today so I didn't get to eat lunch until 2:30pm. Had the same pita sandwich from yesterday along with a 1/2 green pepper and hummus. Finished 25oz of water.


Here is the dressing I've been using... Delicious! 



We recieved an order from Advocare so I was able to start taking my Thermoplus which is a product from Advocare that helps burn fat. Looking forward to seeing if it helps!



Lunch Breakdown: 421 Calories
Chicken Pita Sandwich- 363 Calories
Pepper and hummus- 58 Calories

While the kids slept I did laundry and did some ab work while watching a show on TV.

Dinner was great! Very simple but great. I seasoned chicken breasts will some spices and thew it on the grill. I am not a big grilled chicken lover but I'm working on it! Finished 2nd 25oz of water.



Dinner Breakdown: 338 calories
Grilled Chicken - 140 calories
Sautéed squash and onion- 113 calories
Sautéed garlic spinich- 85 calories

Tonight I had choir practice at church so that makes the snacking a lot less. Although on of my friends brought the most delicious looking cupcakes... I held off. I'll get her to do our kids birthdays so I'll eventually get to try one!

When I got home I grabbed a handful of grapes and a tbsp of almond butter (157 calories). (Totally looks like some weird pregnancy craving!! Ha!!) Took my omegaplex and I'm working on my last 25oz of water.



TOTAL CALORIC INTAKE FOR THE DAY: 1,266 CALORIES

Still a bit below my goal but I feel fine and I don't want to eat just to eat. 

Tomorrow is the last day of the cleanse phase for me. This is honestly my favorite part of the challenge. The cleanse makes me feel so good. Honestly anyone looking to want to try Advocare could order the cleanse as a cheaper option to see if these products would be right for you. I'm almost certain the cleanse would make you want to continue on with the max phase because of how you'll feel. I feel so much more confident now. It makes me want to live this healthy lifestyle more than ever.



Tomorrow we have a dinner with Matt boss tomorrow so I will be eating out, but hopefully will have some healthy options. I look forward to my 10 day weigh in and updating you all on my progress! :)

Until tomorrow!!




No comments:

Post a Comment